- Category: Eppo-Moldova
- Hits: 9342
Environmental Pollution Prevention Office (EPPO) is an institutional operational unit established under the Ministry of Environment on May 6th, 2010, in accordance with paragraph 9. 8) Regulation of the Ministry of Environment, approved by Government Decision no. 847 of 18 December 2009.
EPPO is a non-profit and non-commercial subdivision which is performing and coordinating environmental pollution prevention projects, including facilitating the promotion of sound management of waste and chemicals, in accordance with international treaties and the EU Directives, executing the following tasks:
- Initiation, development and management /coordination of the implementation of projects financed by international and /or national institutions and organizations aimed at implementing and improving existing pollution prevention, development and potential institutional legal framework to prevent environmental pollution and establish a sound management waste and chemicals, including the implementation of the National Program for Sound Management of Chemicals.
- Cooperation with profile international organizations, public and private institutions and civil society in the Republic of Moldova to promote and implement environmental pollution prevention policies, including sound management of waste and chemicals, cooperation and mutual exchange of experience with similar projects initiated or completed in the countries of the region;
- Providing local and international advisory related to prevention of environmental pollution, including waste management, hazardous chemicals management etc.;
- Participation in conferences, seminars, national and international forums on environmental pollution issues, including on sound management of waste and chemicals;
- Carrying out other activities necessary for effective implementation of projects, including development and implementation of other environmental projects.
PhD. Tatiana TUGUI
Environmental Pollution Prevention Office
Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Moldova
9 Cosmonautilor Str., bir 736
MD – 2005, mun. Chişinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel/fax (+373 22) 22– 25– 42
Лучшая электронная сигарета — отзывы врачей. Мнения экспертов и потребителей, читайте о том, какими должны бытьэлектронные сигареты в киеве Большой выбор электронных сигарет и жидкостей, доставляем по всей Украине. Кроме того есть все необходимые аксессуары.
EPPO is a non-profit and non-commercial subdivision within the Ministry of Environment of Moldova which is performing and coordinating environmental pollution prevention projects, including facilitating the promotion of sound management of waste and chemicals, in accordance with international treaties and the EU Directives.
What we did?
01Elaboration of National Programme on sound management of chemicals in the Republic of Moldova (2010−2020).
02Elaboration of Integrated Solid Waste Management Strategy for the Southern Development Region (2011−2025).
03Elaboration of National Waste Management Strategy (2011−2025).
04Hosting GHS Stocktaking Workshop for Central and Eastern Europe (17−19 July 2012).
Get in touch
(+373 22) 22– 25– 42
9 Cosmonautilor Str., bir 736, MD – 2005, mun. Chişinau, Republic of Moldova